Coming from Upper - Mid Cape Area:
- Go around the Orleans Rotary, stay on Route 6 heading towards Provincetown.
- Go through the first set of lights you come to (3 miles after the rotary, in Eastham center) and take a right just before the next traffic lights (1/2 mile farther, at the Cape Cod National Seashore Visitor Center).
- Take the second left, Nauset Road (.7mile after leaving Rte. 6; brown sign at the intersection says “Eastham COA Senior Center”).
- Go 3/10 mile along Nauset Road and turn left on Ballwic Road; the street sign also has a sign for Cape Cod Children’s Place (Ballwic Road is a short dead-end road). We are at the top of a slight hill, on the right.
Coming from Lower - Outer Cape Area:
- From Route 6 heading south; turn left onto Nauset Rd. at the 1st set of lights in Eastham. Drive approx. 2 miles, past the COA, turn right onto Ballwic Rd.